Thursday, January 29, 2009

So Tired

I know that I should go to bed because I have to try to get as much sleep as I can before working all weekend. I'm working at Burswood from 10am until 11pm both Saturday and Sunday being ASM for Hawker's Bazaar.....what am I in for?

I'm struggling with trying to get motivation for training and eating right. I know that I have to do both to lose the incredible bulk that I've managed to attract to my butt and thighs but I'm finding it difficult to do it and stay positive with my job and my step-kids and my husband and the housework and all the other hobbies that I've managed to acquire along the way. I'll get there though...

I'm going to start blogging and posting pics on here to keep myself honest and let my trainer see what I'm doing as well....

Well, I'll finish off this glass of wine and go to bed methinks...YAY for Sleep!!

No comments:

Post a Comment