Saturday, October 31, 2009

And so life continues

I've had a big chat with Mark this morning and took a heap of notes during it. He's an absolutely magic guy and a brilliant sounding board for me. I always feel that he puts things into perspective for me and he has the ability to put into words the things that I can't.

Mark, thank you so much....

I've got a lot to think about this weekend. I'll be doing that while I'm running around...

I've got my last exam on Monday for tech. I've also got 3 resits to do on Tuesday night before rehearsal so that will be fun.

I'm enjoying my training again which is a relief. I didn't think that I was going to get back into the swing of things ever again! But there it is - my enthusiasm has returned!!!

I'll blog a little later on tonight again when I've got some more time. I have to go and see my eldest step-daughter get a tattoo now.......sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment