Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Diesel and Life

I began training and dieting in earnest last week and as usual I find that circumstances are plotting against me. This week has been thrown as little due to my little boy passing away yesterday. Logically I can understand that I did everything that I could for him and would have paid my last cent to keep him alive but emotionally I feel like I failed him. I'm working through it though because I can't keep letting my emotions rule my life.

I had planned on going to the gym yesterday but with all the kafuffle, I didn't get there except to weigh in and my weight went up (damn it!). I've taken today off work though just to grieve and try to get back to normal emotionally so I'll head there this afternoon and do the training that I was going to do yesterday.

My original goals will need to be re-jigged because of my weight gain this week but I can manage that.

I'll never forget my boy but he liked his mummy to be fit and able to take him for long walks. I'll do this for him......

No comments:

Post a Comment