Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter




Well well, 6 weeks into my challenge and I've fallen all the way off the wagon and am rolling down the road! I've lost barely a thing and I've allowed things to get on top of me once again.

I spent last night drinking lots and lots and LOTS and, although I feel OK today, I think that I'm going to have to give up drinking altogether because I just can't keep doing this to myself. It's sad really that I have no stopping power. By this age I would have thought I'd have more control over myself but noooooo

Ah well, today is another day and tomorrow is another day, etc, etc. I'll just keep on keeping on and getting myself back on the road to good health, good eating and heavy training.

I was thinking the other day that if I never had to work again, I'd be at the gym every single day doing all the training that I could. That's where my passion lies. I think that I allow my super-busy days to derail me because I just can't keep my focus on the future. I keep looking at what I have to achieve each day and I get tired just thinking about it.

This weekend has been an absolute god-send because I haven't had to do a thing apart from what I wanted to do. Nothing planned, noone to catch up with, no where to have to be......absolute BLISS.....

I'm going to head off for a while and work out all the things that I have to do this week and get myself organised with the shopping etc so I can be completely ready for another big week.

Until next time, keep thinking WHATEVER IT TAKES!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jodie,

    It Mark from The Alpha Body,

    Looking over your diet I, I must see a few more days before I can give recommendations or advice... it needs consistency.

    So the first thing I want you to focus on is a consistent plan of action and I want you to send it to me or post it up on this blog, what you are committed to doing differently.
    Write it out and intended it to be.

    Lets have a power call Thursday or Friday if you are available?

    Can do Thursday at 5:15 or Friday at 12:45. let me know which suits you best.

    Speak soon,

    Mark

    ReplyDelete