Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sunday mornings

Well, here it is Sunday morning and I've already had 3 cups of coffee. I'm planning a busy day because I'll be out most of tomorrow.

I've already got my training planned for the week and I'm chuffed with what the week is looking like! I'm upping my weights this week and am feeling much better than last week. I'm looking forward to getting back into the gym and lifting again. When I do it before work, it feels like I have all the time in the world to get it done and because the gym is only 5 minutes or so from work, I don't need to rush it.

I've just found some photos of when I lost all the weight last time and both my hubby and I were appalled at how I've let myself go since then. I'll add them into this blog at some stage when I find my digital versions.

I'm going shopping today to get all my vegies and plan all my meals so that I can cook now that I have an extra teenager in the house who is an eating machine!!

I'm in the mood to do a complete clean out of the house today so I think a couple of DVD's on the TV put on loud and I'll have a wonderful productive day. No daughters home tonight and Jeff is at rehearsal all afternoon so I'm going to be home alone pretty much all day which will be an absolute Godsend!

Well, I'll probably update this again later on today and I don't doubt that I will find some sort of comments from Mark here!

Stay positive, Smile broadly and train hard

Jodie

No comments:

Post a Comment