Sunday, May 10, 2009

Dedication

I've organised most of my meals for tomorrow anyway. I'm thawing out my meat for the rest of the week so have to cook it tomorrow night....

I'm all organised in my head for tomorrow's training session and am looking forward to it prior to going to Tech. I know that I have failed my last exam at Tech so am going to have to book a resit (damn it!). Ah well. It just proves that I didn't understand the fundamentals of the subject this time!

I've just watched Mark's 170kg squat on YouTube and I'm seriously impressed! I can't wait until I can do 100kg without falling in a heap!

I'm heading off to bed shortly as I am still trying to catch up on some sleep from last week. Note to self: get more than minimum sleep this week in between workouts!

Let's rock this joint this week! I'm really REALLY looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment