Monday, May 4, 2009

Inevitability Thinking

If I knew with absolute certainty that I was going to win a figure contest and be in the best shape of my life, what would I do now?

I would cement my eating habits down to a science.
I would commit to weight train 5 - 6 days per week.
I would commit to doing cardio of one form or other 5 - 6 days per week for 1 hour per time.
I would commit to preparing my weeks' meals every Sunday.
I would commit to shopping for clean foods every week so I can prepare the perfect meals on Sunday.
I would commit to getting 8 hours of sleep each and every night.
I would commit to eating every 2 - 3 hours and taking my supplements on time every time.
I would commit to drinking 3 litres of water every day.
I would commit to setting my goals regularly and revisiting them regularly.
I would commit to helping others achieve the same things that I will have done.
I would commit to opening my own gym where girls can come and prepare for their own competitions.

What am I committed to do to make this become inevitable?

As Rae said in one blog,
"I can control my body, I can control my mind. I can control what I eat and I can control my attitude. I cannot control a lot in this life but I can control these and I can control how I react to situations that are out of my control.
These are things that you have to go through; a process; in order to discover things about yourself and truly learn the lesson."

No comments:

Post a Comment