Sunday, May 10, 2009

Motivation

I've just spoken with Mark and I'm feeling pretty chuffed right now. I've just been reading his E Class 23 which is all about motivation and the strategies to put in place to make it a habit. This is a very very smart man who knows what he's talking about and I'm just so happy that I found him. He's the man I need in my life right now!!

I've made my committment to eating correctly and decided what those foods will be. I've made my committment to training a certain amount of times and doing certain things each week. I'm keeping my inspiration and motivation close by keeping my E Classes with me and keeping my prospective outfits, etc with me during my days. I'm reading my motivational articles during my lunch hours at work to keep me going when my days seem really long and hard to deal with.

The one thing I need to work on now is a positive attitude. I used to have one but I seem to have allowed myself to become negative. I need to keep closer watch on what comes out of my mouth and only allow positive things out. You are what you say you are.......

No comments:

Post a Comment