Monday, June 1, 2009

Almost finished the hard part

I've been going nuts studying for a resit Tuesday night. I spent most of yesterday just trying to understand the fundamentals with the rotten maths but I think I've got it pretty much down today. I'm still a little shaky but if I try to think logically about it, then I should get through the exam tomorrow night with flying colours.

In the meantime, my training is suffering a little bit because this exam has taken priority for the moment. Once it's over, then I can fully concentrate on what I really want to do which is train!!!!

I've missed the gym today because it's a public holiday over here and the gym is only open for about 3 hours. I've just realised what the time is and I've missed it....sigh. Well I'll be all ready for tomorrow morning. I'll get some cardio in this afternoon when I've finished my study so I'll at least have done something today!

My eating hasn't been good. I've not been thinking about it and picking at chips, and chocolate up until now. I'll take some meat out of the freezer when I've finished here and make sure that I have my food ready for the week so there's no excuses......

I'm feeling ready to take on the world for some reason. Maybe because I had a big weep yesterday over my feeling of inadequacy regarding my apprenticeship...... But last night I made up my mind to succeed in a big way, get some of the top marks in my year, be nominated for apprentice of the year and then compete a couple of times next year. My sister is chuffed with the last thing. She's looking forward to checking out my chosen outfits when we meet up at mum's place in a couple of weeks.

I'll blog a little more later on today......

No comments:

Post a Comment