Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Weigh in

I've got my weigh in tonight. Last time (2 weeks ago), my weight didn't change but that was OK. This week, I have a feeling that will not be the case.

I've been having problems with my tummy again lately. Things are not settling down there and it's causing me to bloat at the drop of a hat. I'll be fine one minute and then my tummy will feel really big and will start to puff out.

I'm thinking that when my diet becomes really consistent, then it will stop completely. It's not liking me chopping and changing and being good then being bad.

Anyway, I did my leg workout yesterday which felt fantastic. Am improving my technique with squats every time I do them. I'm finally getting down to parallel with the dumbells and really feeling my hams and quads for the first time instead of my back! My left knee was protesting a little but I opened my stance a little wider and then it seemed ok. But I'll keep an eye on it.

Today, I'm doing shoulders and traps which tends to be one of my favourite workouts. My shoulders look quite good even under the fat and my traps as well. That's what I like to see.

Anyway, I'm off to the gym after I finish my coffee.

See you later on!

No comments:

Post a Comment